A WELLNESS INNOVATOR STUCK AT THE STARTING LINE
As the maker of a nutritional supplement to treat fibrocystic breast condition (FBC), Violet was struggling to generate awareness of a condition many women considered just part of life – or worse, had never heard of.
Create a relatable conversation with an entirely new vernacular and a conversational, co-conspirator tone.
Building on the introductory “Get It Off Your Chest” campaign, the Year of the Boob was a year-long, multi-channel platform built to help women understand that “PMS breasts” were not only common, but treatable.
- Category creation as a cure for “PMS Breasts”
- “Get it off your chest” campaign creation
- YOTB Content Hub featuring both original and curated content
- “Boob on the Street” video series, featuring guerilla-style interviews of real women
- Paid and organic social campaign
- Violet supplements were added to the shelves of major drug stores across the country (CVS, Walgreen, Vitamin Shoppe)