Account Director /Account Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
Support an Account Management team to help manage clients and coordinate projects, including workflow and reporting. Managers at Tailfin have a direct role in project management, handling specific components of large projects or taking soup-to-nuts ownership of smaller projects. In either case, you’ll be responsible with helping to manage and direct creative teams on deliverables, translating client direction into thorough, actionable creative briefs and project timelines. Will also share responsibilities for project estimation, billing, budgeting and profitability management.
In addition to project and client management, Account Managers are also key contributors in Brand Strategy work, helping drive secondary trend and competitive research and helping coordinate primary research efforts.
If you are curious, tenacious, and play well with others that’s a great start. You also need to thrive on the craziness of a bustling mid-sized agency. Plan to wear lots of hats in this fast-paced role.
We are a hybrid agency, so there will be a mix of in-office and remote work, with some likely travel for meetings or shoots in the future.
- Undergraduate degree or above.
- 2-4 years of experience in an advertising, integrated marketing communications, or digital marketing agency.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- The following skills are not required, but are a plus:
- Comfort with analytics and data analysis
- Some degree of open-source CMS familiarity
- CRM platform knowledge / experience
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite familiarity
- Digital marketing experience – work supporting websites, app development, social campaigns, SEO/SEM work
ATTITUDE, SKILLS & INTANGIBLES:
- Outward confidence that outpaces actual experience – look smart, sound smart, be smart.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve, with focused, actionable results.
- Not afraid to ask questions, curious with a passion for learning.
- Mental and conversational dexterity.
- Excellent written communications.
- Attention to detail – we sweat the small stuff when it comes to client projects and accuracy.
- A client service acumen with excellent listening skills and interpretation of assignments.
- A team-first attitude, possibly the most important trait in people who fit within our agency.